The Board of Directors of the West Volusia Historical Society voted on
December 1, 2014 that they would advertise to hire a
PART-TIME EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR as the Society’s only paid employee.
The Executive Director will be employed to work for
30 hours per week at $15 per hour.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Attend the Society’s general membership meetings and special events
2. Generate all official Society correspondence.
3. Conduct and record all office financial transactions.
4. Oversee all marketing and fundraising activities.
5. Administer society web site, social media, newsletters and media releases
6. Supervise “Experience Works” staff, as well as office, library and museum volunteers.
7. Maintain up-to-date membership rolls.
8. Provide a master calendar of all meetings and programs
9. Ensure preparation and presentation of all appropriate grants
10. Report on office, library, museum, buildings/grounds equipment and functions at each Board of Directors meeting.
Applications will be accepted through January 30, 2015
Drop off Resume at 137 W. Michigan Ave. DeLand, FL 32720
or mail to this address.
West Volusia Historical Society
To preserve and promote the history of West Volusia County
View Levels and Benefits on our Membership Page
Hours, Directions and FAQs on Visitors Page
Visit the Gift Shop in the DeLand House Museum
Upcoming Programs and Events
Mac's on Main
100 E. New York Ave.
(above Mainstreet Grill)
5:30 Cash Bar 6:00 Dinner
RSVP to the Society Office